> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Sounds like the retainer nut...
Login | Register

Sounds like the retainer nut...

Posted by Steve: on September 2nd, 2001 05:45 PM
In reply to Bathroom Faucet by wonton on September 2nd, 2001 03:26 PM [Go to top of thread]

under the sink area is loose. Its a big nut that fits over a hollow threaded 1 inch dowel.

In most cases, you will neeed a special tool to tighten this. I forget the name, I call it a faucet under sink tool.

YOu do not have any problem fixing this.

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC