> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Soundproofing
Login | Register


Posted by John 2000 on July 20th, 1999 03:04 PM
In reply to soundproofing by blanche visalli on July 20th, 1999 10:43 AM [Go to top of thread]

You can move, or try to insulate that bedroom wall
If you can get a company in to do the work then you
have no problems.
But if you are not rich then maybe you could do it
yourself, its a simple job, and won't cost too much.
and maybe you where thinking "I have to do some thing
with that wall anyway",.
You can make a new plasterboard wall with Rockwool for
insolation, it will deaden any sound that come through
If you wish, I can tell you how to do it, if you dont
want to move.
John 2000.

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC