> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Soundproofing
Login | Register


Posted by Joe on June 9th, 2001 03:41 PM
In reply to Sound-proof subflooring for ceramic tile floor in a high rise condo by Michael Pearson on June 9th, 2001 01:06 PM [Go to top of thread]

There is cork (comes in sheets)soundproofing maaterial that is used for that reason.You should be able to buy it where you buy the tiles.

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC