> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > soundproofing
Login | Register


Posted by tom on November 7th, 2000 06:31 AM

I have an interior wall which separetes two bedrooms with plumbing & electrical running though it. The noise from the runing water is quite loud. Can I use a blow-in type insulation that will reduce the noise? If so should I use fiberglass, cellulose or what? I am cocerned about dampness from water pipes on insulation causing problems, mold,etc. thanks for any suggestions. tom

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC