> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Soundproof
Login | Register


Posted by Joe on March 10th, 2002 06:17 PM
In reply to condo not soundproof...floating floor by cathy on March 9th, 2002 10:48 PM [Go to top of thread]

The Condo's in Florida where I live must have a Cork Insulator/sound proofing pad under ALL types of flooring being installed.Check with the Condo Rules and Building codes for your state,they should have them available at your Town or City Hall. Look into it ,Good luck.

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC