> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Sounding off!
Login | Register

Sounding off!

Posted by Ron J. on January 8th, 2003 07:10 AM

0 of 1 people found this post helpful

I may not post alot anymore,but I do check in each day. So many times I read post from people that wants to undertake a project that takes the most extreme measures in the construction trade. They want to save a little money or, they have a free week-end comming up. Most of these people have no idea whats inside their walls or whats involved in building a home, but they think it's OK to tear out walls, dig basements,rewire a house, or many of the other things that only an experienced contractor should do with the advice of an engineer. I wish people would stop and think that they are putting their life { plus wives and children } in danger. I do admire the people that do want to work with their hands and tools, but only to their limits of what they know. I do things in my work that I have never done before , but have been doing this for years and I know my limitations. People, please keep posting, but please use common sense on what you can do and what we can answer on a forum. There , I feel beter, Ron J.

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2016 Renovate Your World LLC