> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > sound-proofing
Login | Register


Posted by Signe on January 31st, 2002 09:37 AM

I need to find some kind of sound proofing strip for a solid core interior door. I have a facial room where most of the noise comes in around the door. Is there such a thing as a rubber strip that can fill in the gaps when the door is shut???Thanks for any help.

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC