> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Sound proof for EM Radio waves
Login | Register

Sound proof for EM Radio waves

Posted by Maureen on August 19th, 2000 03:44 PM
In reply to Sound proofing a room by Jake Richards on January 14th, 2000 03:39 PM [Go to top of thread]

0 of 1 people found this post helpful

I have a problem with neighbours sending radio sound waves through into my home. It seems to be a new form of harassment after years of barking dogs, hammering and banging, and smoke and gas and chemical entering my home under pressure (this is verified by a structural report) but even with supporting evidence I can do nothing. Nobody will help me. And obviously I cannot sell the house which was on the market for 8 years.

I wonder if you can suggest what I can do to help myself, it leaves me feel very shaky. The lights keep fusing, my lawn mower broke down, my kettle went, my fluorescent light strip is broken. And my electrical wiring is relatively new. This is a new form of harassment which when it begins lasts sometimes for hours.

These are usually high frequency wave sounds that seem to fill my home throughout. I wonder if I could perhaps build a little den in which to retire to at these times, and what could be used to insulate it. ?? Any suggestions would be most welcome. This seems to be just around my home.

I understand that a vacuum is the only thing to stop EM radio wave sounds.

PS Don't suggest reporting it, because that doesn't do a thing. I live in Derbyshire in England.

Thank you

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2016 Renovate Your World LLC