> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > sound deadening
Login | Register

sound deadening

Posted by Henry in MI on September 19th, 1999 11:37 AM
In reply to soundproofing walls by bruce on September 19th, 1999 10:23 AM [Go to top of thread]

Hi, Bruce. Go to on the web and check out their products. I have used the old, gray Homasote for sound deadening and been very pleased with it. This is available at some building materials dealers. I noted at their site that they have a product called Sound-A-Sote that is made especially for sound deadening. I have not used it or tried to find it but I do know that Homasote has an 800 phone number in addition to their site. You should be able to find both products if you ask.

Good luck.
Henry in MI

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC