renovateyourworld.com > Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Sorry, Linda, You Did Say 'Poured' In Your Initial Post ...
Login | Register

Sorry, Linda, You Did Say 'Poured' In Your Initial Post ...

Posted by Jay J on August 10th, 1999 07:45 AM
In reply to formed poured concrete, walls that have indentations to look like concrete brick ! by linda on August 10th, 1999 05:22 AM [Go to top of thread]

Linda,

You said, "I HAD WOULD LIKE TO DO A REALLY GOOD JOF CLEAN INT THESE WALLS . I WANT BEABLE TO WASH THE CONCRETE WALL TOO SO THAT ALL DUST AND OTHER THINGS ARE OFF THE WALL., HAD A LOT OF SAW DUST FLYING AROUND IN THE LAST TWO YEARS FORM REMODLING." (I couldn't resist.)

I wasn't intentionally trying to upset you. But since I inadvertently did, I feel obliged to reply. At the same time, THERE'S NO NEED TO SHOUT. 'We' can hear you very well otherwise. Now, onto some help ...

Use a vacume cleaner, preferably a wet-vac. If you insist on washing the walls, run a long garden hose (maybe connect 2 or 3 together) or hook up a hose to an inside faucet and wet-wash the walls. The wet-vac can vacume up the water. Be sure to take out the vacume's dust filter BEFORE you start sucking water. My best to ya and hope this helps.

Jay J

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC