> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Something to keep Wayne warm........
Login | Register

Something to keep Wayne warm........

Posted by Steve S. on August 28th, 2002 08:49 PM
In reply to waynes-coat by Mary on August 28th, 2002 07:18 PM [Go to top of thread]

1 of 1 people found this post helpful

Just kidding..I couldn't resist.

Actually here is a definition I found:


Paneling that extends 36 to 42 inches or so upward from the floor level, over the finished wall surface. It is often finished with a horizontal strip of molding mounted at the proper height and protruding enough to prevent the top of a chair back from touching a wall surface.

Here's a link to Georgia Pacific, just one of the manufacturers out there!!

Good luck. Again, I apologize for the sarcastic subject!

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC