renovateyourworld.com > Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Something I just heard about the generators...
Login | Register

Something I just heard about the generators...


Posted by Deanna on December 31st, 2000 08:29 PM
In reply to Power Generator by Steve: on December 31st, 2000 05:46 PM [Go to top of thread]

Never even crossed my mind. On the news last night they said you should never operate the generator inside your house or garage? Something about carbon monoxide? Perhaps we need a safety warning!

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

Topic Follow-ups:





About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC