> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Some Help ...
Login | Register

Some Help ...

Posted by Jay J on February 1st, 1999 01:07 PM
In reply to CONCRETE WALLS by JEN on February 1st, 1999 12:26 PM [Go to top of thread]

For starters, NO NEED TO SHOUT! We hear you. ;-)

Anyway, I know of a guy who builds concrete homes in New England. His name is Rob Dykeman. He'll be able to sell you on why you should go this route just as someone who builds stick homes can sell you on why you should go that route. To be honest with you, I like the idea for a few reasons. Enhanced fire safety and sound proofing come to mind first. As for expense, well, that depends on what you want to do. (Again, you'll get a good arguement to go either stick or concrete!) If you're in a tornado-prone area or earthquake-prone area, concrete may be of a more serious interest to you. You didn't say anything as to why you would be 'leaning' one way or the other, and I'm sure some folks on the Forum would be interested in specific questions you may have. Post 'em up if you want. It will generate a good discussion.

Rob can be found (I'm pretty sure) at the e-mail address on this WEB page. Concrete Pages. My best to ya and hope this helps. (Tell him Jay J on the Forum sent ya.)

Jay J

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2016 Renovate Your World LLC