> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Some Help ...
Login | Register

Some Help ...

Posted by Jay J on September 19th, 2000 08:14 AM
In reply to Parts needed for 1960 Hotpoint Double Oven Range Model RH951 by J Sobaski on September 19th, 2000 07:53 AM [Go to top of thread]

You may luck out and 'hear' from a Parts Dealer but I must say that you shouldn't hold your breath.

I searched the WEB for references to RH951 and couldn't find any. What you might want to do is search the WEB for Part Dealers to see if they have what you need. There are TONS of them so don't be discouraged. E-mail works wonders!

Garrell's is one site I've dealt with in the past. If they can't help you, do ask if they know someone who can. (Tell Mike 'Jay J' from Forum sent ya. No, I don't get any commission - I just helped him 'test' out his WEB site when it was new.) Also, you can try The Repair Clinic. Again, if they can't help you, ask if they know someone who can. These are only 2 WEB sites. If you don't know how to use a WEB search engine, find someone that does. You buy the beer and pizza and you'll get your $$$'s worth.

Other than that, you may try a salvage yard. If you can't find them in the phone book or via word-of-mouth, contact a Trash Hauler for info. Sometimes, the different haulers contract out this type of 'pick-up' work. You have a lot of options so don't delay - Get searching!!!

My best to ya and hope this helps.

Jay J

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

Topic Follow-ups:

• parts by andi  9/19/00 08:00 PM

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2016 Renovate Your World LLC