> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Some Help ...
Login | Register

Some Help ...

Posted by Jay J on July 26th, 1999 02:10 PM
In reply to Bending drywall by Howard Kaufman on July 26th, 1999 12:55 PM [Go to top of thread]

1 of 1 people found this post helpful


For some reason, I thought you could by pre-knotched drywall for arched walls. I've thought wrong before, but if the home centers are of no help, try a lumber yard. At worst, ask a carpenter.

In the meantime, if you can't find it, I've manually knotched drywall for this purpose. I used a drywall saw across the back of the board, and glued it to a plywood underlayment. After snipping the corner-bead, I compounded 3 coats on top of it. There wasn't much to it.

My best to ya and hope this helps.

Jay J

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC