> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Some Help
Login | Register

Some Help

Posted by Jay J on June 18th, 1998 07:50 AM
In reply to de walt by eoin murray on June 17th, 1998 09:39 PM [Go to top of thread]

Don't hold your breath waiting for Bob to personally answer your post. Though he and some of his 'high tech' staff do 'monitor' the forum, your best chances of gettin info on what you want is to just wait and see who replies. But, in the meantime, there are a few things you can do ...

As far as a price list on DeWalt Power Tools, my suggestion is to shop the WEB or shop stores like Sears and Home Depot directly (to name a couple). If you want about 1500+ hits on DeWalt, go to this search engine: AltaVista WEB Search, and enter in the following exactly (including '+' and '"'): +"dewalt" & +price Then press SEARCH.

You can then weed out what you don't want to read. Plus, you can refine your search to get less 'junk'. Perhaps you want to add: & +"9331" to include a particular model # (just as an example). You can use the Yahoo! WEB Search too. If you're not familiar with how to do WEB searches, my suggestion is for you to find a friend who does and offer them a few beers to show you how. It's the perfect skill to have to handle your type of post. You will find places on the WEB that offer better prices than Sears and even Home Depot for power tools. Don't forget, shipping is usually NOT included in the price. So find out what it is in order to get the exact price (and to ensure it's a good deal).

And lastly, as far as getting some information on a woodturning lathe, again, try the WEB or go to lumber yards and trade shows. In my humble, your request if very broad. If you have specific questions, post 'em up. Best to ya and hope this helps.

Jay J

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

• de walt by eoin murray  6/17/98 09:39 PM

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2016 Renovate Your World LLC