First I must apologize - the name I chose (Handyperson) is completely misleading! I am clueless as far as what needs to be done. Here's what I know:
- it is a 3-zone heating system by floor: Basement, main floor and upstairs. The rooms and bathroom in question are all on the top floor.
- I have no idea if the system is in series or parallel. How do I find that out?
- The cold rooms appear to be the last in the series. How do I bleed the air out of the system assuming that is the problem? It certainly sounds like the first step anyway.
- Incidentally, what we have throughout the house are baseboards and not radiators. The house is 10 years old. I may be showing my ignorance here in case they are one and the same thing!
- Lastly, filling the bathtub from the sink involved using a bowl to move the water from sink to tub! My presumptions is that the water flow out of the sink faucet is not as fast as through the tub faucet and thus the rate of hot water output is slower than through the tub faucet. I am presuming that the slower the water is emptied, the more time the boiler has to heat up the water????? Correct???