> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Solution to your problem
Login | Register

Solution to your problem

Posted by James Sutherland on January 14th, 2003 08:21 AM
In reply to Fungus , Ringworm Carpet Cleaners needed by Charlotte on July 7th, 2000 06:45 AM [Go to top of thread]

Dear Char,

My name is James Sutherland. I work for my dad at Sutherland Products. We make Biodegradable household cleaners. Our most famous is Charlie's Soap. It will get your toys and carpet clean. We are not allowed by law to advertise that our product kills any living thing, but (between me and you) it will help. Charlie's Soap is USDA approved for use around food preparation, Duke University approved as not causing any chronic health problems, certified biodegradable by the Japanese Food Research Laboratories, and tested at Clemson University for its rejeuvenating effects on Flame retardant clothing. I have seen it cure lice. Our Veterenarian uses it to clean its patients, including open wounds, fur, and cages. If you would like to a free sample, please contact me, James Sutherland, at It sounds funny, but it is legitamate. If you don't want it, I still hope you find a solution to your problem. Best of luck.

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2016 Renovate Your World LLC