> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Solution ...
Login | Register

Solution ...

Posted by Jay J -MOderator on August 4th, 2001 09:23 PM
In reply to Spray with??? by KarenDawn on August 4th, 2001 12:26 AM [Go to top of thread]

Hi KarenDawn,

Not to coin a new pun but the 'solution' to your problem starts w/a mixture of 1 cub household bleach with 1 gallon water. If you're using a pint squirt-container, then use 1/8th cup of bleach. You can double or triple or quadruple the mixture depending on how 'bad' the mold/mildew is. DON'T use pure bleach in a close area! That shouldn't be necessary. Again, if you can, start light. If you want, wait a few minutes, then wipe. Then, spray again and wait a few minutes again, and wipe. Keep doing this until the 'problem' is gone. The solution needs to sit a few minutes in order to give it time to work.

Be sure you have a LOT of paper towels and a plastic bag to put the dirty ones in. TSP on mold/mildew? Pass on that!

My best to ya and hope this helps.

Jay J -Moderator

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC