> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Solid vs. Laminate vs. Engineered Floors ..
Login | Register

Solid vs. Laminate vs. Engineered Floors ..

Posted by Jay J on August 25th, 1999 12:17 PM
In reply to Floating Laminate vs. Hardwood Floors (pros & cons) by willi on August 25th, 1999 10:19 AM [Go to top of thread]

This subject has been discussed on this Forum more times than I care to count. Instead of repeating myself, I'm gonna suggest you search the main Forum page (just one level back from where you're reading this) for keywords like 'floor', 'hardwood', and 'laminate'. Then, just click on the post, and follow the threads, Although you may have to spend some time digesting all the posts and follow-ups, you'll my $.02 and others as well. Personally, I'm partial to 3/4" true hardwood. I like the '+'s over the '-'s.

If you are still searching for more info, you can try the links I put in this post. Help With Hardwood Flooring The links, in all, should help you out. There are Forums and e-mail addresses too. Don't forget to search the main Forum page for those keywords I mentioned. I, among others, have talked at great length over time about this. The posts should be helpful.

My best to ya and hope this helps.

Jay J

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2016 Renovate Your World LLC