> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > So Far, I See No Difference....
Login | Register

So Far, I See No Difference....

Posted by Dodgeman on August 19th, 2002 10:31 PM
In reply to Another opportunity that may be only my machine by Moderator, Steve on August 19th, 2002 08:41 PM [Go to top of thread]

Steve, As to your question, I think I know what you are talking about. I use two different machines/systems to access this site. A work when I would hit back/refresh to see if my post "made it" the system would take me back to the board home page, and I would have to go forward from there to check for my post. At home, when I do the same thing to check a post, it imeadiately takes me back to the question I was answering and my post is shown. At home I have a high speed cable line, so maybe that is the difference?
Also, on my last post I was only jesting about being a "junior member" as when I answer a post on the other (regular site) which I do from time to time, but not often, it lists me as a junior member, even though I've been posting here for several years. As I've said before, I get my satisfaction from this site in helping others, and further recognition isn't necessary. Just keep those checks coming! (JUST KIDDING!!)
Best Regards,
Keep up the good work,

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2016 Renovate Your World LLC