> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Smoothing Paneled Walls
Login | Register

Smoothing Paneled Walls

Posted by BillOH on July 26th, 2002 09:35 AM
In reply to SMOOTHING OUT PANELED WALLS? by SEAN MALTAIS on July 21st, 2002 01:33 PM [Go to top of thread]

You will probably want to tape over the joints in the panels, much like you would with drywall if you are going for that totally smooth look. I'd suggest the fiberglass tape rather than the paper since the panels will have some movement. Good luck.

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC