> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > SMOOTHING OUT PANELED WALLS?
Login | Register


Posted by SEAN MALTAIS on July 21st, 2002 01:33 PM

I have an idea as to how I can smooth out my 1970's wood paneled den. Do you think I could just use joint compound to fill in those grooves and sand the walls smooth so I can paint over them?

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC