> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Smell within my school
Login | Register

Smell within my school

Posted by Frank on April 16th, 2002 10:32 PM
In reply to Odors/Smells ? by John 2000 on September 3rd, 1999 03:01 PM [Go to top of thread]

Moderator Post:
> Dead Animal Smell by Handyman on 08/31/2006

Hi I work in a school. I have just started working
at this school this year. Since I have been there I have had plugged ears and trouble breathing. My thriat burns as well as my nose. When I am out of the building my symptoms ge away. Recently worker have been drilling holes in the walls for the installtion of a new phone system. Since they have done this, there is a smell like that of being in a very moldy basement, is this smell mold, radon. or something else. THe building is also 100 years old. I have been getting sicker, others also complain to me about there health when they are in the building. If you have any answers please share them with me. Thank you, Frank

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

Topic Follow-ups:

Thread Closed
The Webmaster has closed this topic to new posts. Please see the “Most Relevant Post” as suggested by the forum Moderator or go to top of topic for a full history of this topic as it may have been answered. We also recommend searching other topics to see if your question has been answered or starting a new topic.

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2016 Renovate Your World LLC