> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > SmartShed
Login | Register

Posted by Gary on March 16th, 2003 10:17 PM
In reply to SmartShed - effects of sunlight on the PVC by Peter on March 16th, 2003 01:26 PM [Go to top of thread]

I just purchased the shed today. Definitely need a pick up truck to hall this puppy away. Unfortunately for us, we did not have a truck. We were forced to take the shed out of the box so it would fit in our van. Fortunately, we noticed one of the plastic hooks on the bay side panel was broke. Sam's gave us new panel and let us keep the old one as well. This shed is slick. You can lock the side doors from the inside. We configured the shed in a Kiddy-Corner fashion. Where all of the doors are functional. We added 2X10 wood shelving. Two of the side doors are used as closets. You can open them up and the goods on the shelves are readily accessible. I chose this method for in the summer, I do not prefer to step into a hot storage shed. I am considering putting on my own type of door handle and lock set. The new door handle and lock set that I and considering are the traditional front door handle and lock sets found on your every day door. To stabilize the handle and lock set, I am using two 16ga stainless steel plates. The lock will set into a treated 2X4. It may take some time to install 4 door handles and locks, but one key gets me into a secured shed. Any other tips for this shed is greatly appreciated. What is the optimal method for leveling the ground?

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2016 Renovate Your World LLC