> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Smartbead
Login | Register


Posted by Andrew Phillips on May 13th, 2001 06:09 AM
In reply to corner bead by Chip on October 9th, 2000 11:03 PM [Go to top of thread]

I believe the product you are discussing is called SMARTBEAD. It is made by Victory Bear. You can find information about it at

I am a home remodeler and have used this many times in projects. It is an awesome product.

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC