> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Small nicks in wood
Login | Register

Small nicks in wood

Posted by Henry in MI on July 16th, 2001 07:29 PM
In reply to nicks in Wainscotting by Kara on July 16th, 2001 09:25 AM [Go to top of thread]

Kara. Minwax makes a product that should work great for you. It is a thick wax that has a lot of color in it and comes in a real small bottle for a couple of bucks. You don't have to strip the old finish off and, in fact, you should definately not strip unless absolutely necessary. The Minwax stuff comes in a bunch of colors and you can get a couple of colors and mix them to get your exact color. The nice thing is that it lightly shines when it applied correctly. I looked in some Minwax literature I have for the exact name but have not checked their web site, Bet that it is there. This will not work for deep gouges but is great for nail holes, for instance.

Henry in MI

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC