> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > slip fix
Login | Register

slip fix

Posted by k smith on July 12th, 2004 08:14 AM
In reply to repair coupling by tomh on July 11th, 2004 09:32 PM [Go to top of thread]

tomh is right, but they are sometimes called slip-fixes. very easy to install.

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC