> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Slip
Login | Register


Posted by Noddy Bod on January 25th, 2000 03:07 PM
In reply to Vinyl flooring Horror by Mike Oxlonger on January 24th, 2000 07:11 AM [Go to top of thread]

Right. What you guys seems to be suffering from is mixing your types. The one, Trialputite Igneous Tetupathesiastona Singulineum, we call in the business TRITS [sometimes it's called TITS but I can't think why]. The other is Semi-Lacquered Industrially Covered Konan, or SLICK [not SICK as some call it]. But I think you are mixing them up, because the full laquer is better. But the best is Dianodyde Insotheramic Carbonate Klamsicode, or COCK if you like. I think you'll find that although you have to travel to Madrid to get it, it is well worth it and without a doubt will do the job nicely. If in doubt, ask Stu.

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC