> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Sliding Window Tubes
Login | Register

Sliding Window Tubes

Posted by Chris on October 15th, 2002 02:32 PM
In reply to Window Spring Repair by Curtis Olson on September 8th, 2002 09:47 AM [Go to top of thread]

8 of 9 people found this post helpful

I have the same situation and found this site on the web, although I have not ordered. The tubes are called called Tube Balances and come in different lengths and strengths, the strength based on the color of the nylon bearing on the bottom where the screw exits.

and the pdf files (probably the 85 series).

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC