> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > sl-5
Login | Register


Posted by bc on July 6th, 2000 11:39 AM
In reply to What's the best way to fill expansion joints in concrete? by Ed F on July 6th, 2000 07:49 AM [Go to top of thread]

They make a concrete filler for parking lots that come in a big tube like caulk called sl-5 that is used quite often for filling cracks. Trowel it level when done. Clean the cracks out first though.

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC