> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > skin
Login | Register


Posted by lawnboy on January 2nd, 2000 08:03 PM
In reply to gouges in drywall by anthony on December 29th, 1999 10:12 AM [Go to top of thread]

You need to put on a thin skin coat of drywall...I mean like real thin. Mix up the drywall a little on the wet side take a trawl thats wide and work it over the walls that are bad. Once you get the hang of it you wont even have to do any sanding.

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC