> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > skim coat
Login | Register

skim coat

Posted by Joel Steinberg on January 21st, 2003 12:00 AM
In reply to I vote skim coat. by Ron on October 11th, 1999 10:46 AM [Go to top of thread]

What is a 'skim coat', a method recommended to smooth out rough plaster walls?

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC