> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > skim coat
Login | Register

skim coat

Posted by John on January 1st, 2003 07:37 PM
In reply to After Wallpaper - Prepping for Paint by Chris on January 1st, 2003 03:45 PM [Go to top of thread]

Chris, A skim coat is a thin layer of drywall compound applied to the wall to take out imperfections.It is tricky too get good finish without much experience...but is just as good as new drywall.

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC