> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Skil Dual Force, Cordless Drill Kit with Corded Back-up.........
Login | Register

Skil Dual Force, Cordless Drill Kit with Corded Back-up.........

Posted by Terry on December 7th, 1999 01:55 AM
In reply to Drill? by jlafrain on December 6th, 1999 03:06 PM [Go to top of thread]

Concerning the Skil Dual Force "the drill in question" here is the link from the Skil homepage,

This link will take you right to the drill itself.
Hope it helps. In my opinion if he doesn't have drill yet and is not going to build a house anytime soon, get it. I think its about time they made one universal drill.
Its not the strongest 12 volt drill out there, but should do fine for medium jobs... If he's planning on building a deck or things of that nature he would be better off with a higher end drill... Like the the Dewalt 12voltXR Cordless (which should be fine unless he works with his drill) Or the 18volt Cordless... Even the Bosch 24volt Cordless, the biggest I've seen... These all come with high capacity batteries, which mean they stay live longer, one hour charger stations and a case. Home Depot carries all of these drills including the Skil Dual Force.
Hope I was of some help, it really depends on what he needs it for.... good luck .....

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

• Drill? by jlafrain  12/6/99 03:06 PM

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2016 Renovate Your World LLC