> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Sir
Login | Register

Posted by Martha on July 18th, 2000 12:16 PM

You ..., you ..., selfappointed Mr. Policeman you!

How dare you talk to me like that! Don't you know it's not polite to cuss on a PUBLIC forum?????? You obviously didn' learn your manners from any of MY publications.

Sir if you were my husband, I'd divorce you. If you were my child, I'd put you in the corner. And if your life was of no value to me, I'd shoot you in self-defense. I guess I'm as deaf as you are. Don't you remember my kindly telling you that there's no need to defend me? What honor is there in fighting for a woman who has scorned you? Mosquitos are suppose to be a pest; not people!

Sir, I still don't know understand your state-of-mind. Why do you insist on this selfappointed mission? The only reason I insist on talking to you is because you STILL haven't given a respectable reason. Yes, you feel people are scorning 'me' and Bob, but I'm telling you (and I speak for myself), you are needlessly on your cause. Bob only suggested that if you want to do something about whatever it is you want done, email him from his home page!

Sir, I LOVE this forum. I find it useful to me. I actually read the questions my fans post on it. And I even read yours (obviously). I'm beginning to wonder if you have a real function in life OTHER than scorning me. I, Martha, find you, well, despicable!

Sir, I'm here and not going anywhere... You don't like my language, then put a stop to it!!! Quit the role playing, ... (snip!)

Martha on Park Avenue

PS I hate when that happens!

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

• by  12/31/69 07:00 PM

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2016 Renovate Your World LLC