> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Simply Put ...
Login | Register

Simply Put ...

Posted by Jay J on March 22nd, 2000 01:17 PM
In reply to textured paint by carl koch on March 22nd, 2000 12:55 PM [Go to top of thread]


For any type of wall papering/covering, you need a flat surface. You can rough-sand, then size the wall, then paper. Panelling, as I know it, is not what you want to do.

My best to ya and hope this helps.

Jay J

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC