> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Simple quick answers??
Login | Register

Simple quick answers??

Posted by BJ in GA on January 17th, 2003 07:43 PM
In reply to Honestly, BJ, did you really expect by Brian Wood on January 15th, 2003 06:06 PM [Go to top of thread]

Thanks Brian.

No I didn't want quick, simple answers. And yes, the project is a big one, but my questions were simple: To build on or attach an existing home. And I did not want step by step instructions, nor any information about the legal requirements. Actually I must have been under a dark, cloud because it quite obvious that it would be a lot less cumbersome and less expensive to buy and attach. My existing house cost me $750.00. The houses that I am presently looking at are between 5&7 HUNDRED DOLLARS! And, by the way, they are in very, very good condition as is the one I already own. They can and usually do cost a lot more but the owners of these lots interested in the used homes they have. They are repos, and trade-ins.

To get right to the point, I don't live a comfortable life and we won't even talk of being rich. In fact, I am a person of very humble means, limited resources. I am abile to work and save money. I don't own any property to build on. I am 47 years old, I am a woman and shh-shh-shh, don't tell anyone but I am also black and single at that. I could go on but in short, my life is a mess and while I realize that mobile homes are not as nice as conventional homes, this is about as close to owning a home as I am ever going to get.

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2016 Renovate Your World LLC