> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > sikens
Login | Register


Posted by Mac Swenson on March 7th, 2003 11:18 PM
In reply to sikens by gary hooker on January 29th, 2003 05:14 PM [Go to top of thread]

1 of 1 people found this post helpful

I have found a better product than sikens for various outdoor uses on wood. It's called Trusealer, a water based product that forms a flexible plastic like membrane on wood surfaces(and other surfaces as well according to the manufacturer). It's a clear product that you spray on with a garden sprayer or you can brush or roll it. It formed an awesome water repellant layer that they guarantee for 5 years. Great product. About the same price as sikens products, which I have tried in the past, but without the smell they have and the fuss and mess.

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC