> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > shutters
Login | Register


Posted by a.dowler on March 14th, 2003 02:22 PM
In reply to Shutter Companies by MamaLiz on September 29th, 1998 10:22 AM [Go to top of thread]

I am looking for shutters (interior) that instead
of the louvers you use material, they had metal rods to shir it on.
They were popular in the 50's and 60's but now
I can not find a supplier.
Any suggestion?
A Dowler

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC