> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Shut off valve for washing machines
Login | Register

Shut off valve for washing machines

Posted by Daniel C.Wychgram on October 26th, 2000 10:48 AM
In reply to Washer Shutoffs by Mike on August 26th, 1998 05:33 PM [Go to top of thread]

The shut off valve you refer to is make by Watts and
is called "Inteliflow". Unfortunately,it is
expensive and requires a plumber to modify your
plumbing system and install it. Also, when the
machine is on, the hoses are still subject to
breakage and flooding can result.

I have developed a patent pending device called
"Flood-X" which eliminates the high-pressure hoses
between a washing machine and a home's plumbing
system. This makes flooding virtually impossible.
It is easily installed by the homeowner or as part
of a new machine by the OEM.

We are looking for a licensee--any ideas?

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC