> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > shut off asap
Login | Register

shut off asap

Posted by bc on September 19th, 2000 10:12 PM
In reply to Kenmore Dryer...REAL HOT and not running by LisaP on September 19th, 2000 03:21 PM [Go to top of thread]

Shut it off ASAP and then fix it. Many houses are burnt down from dryer fires where lint catches on fire. If it is still on, then unplug it or throw the breaker. Sometimes the drum can throw or break a belt or a bearing can go bad but your problem sounds electrical.

Also probably cheaper to buy new than to get a repairman to try to fix a 20 year old dryer.

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2016 Renovate Your World LLC