> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > showerhead
Login | Register


Posted by Dodie on September 3rd, 2002 11:07 PM

I read a small blurb in a magazine that there is a water solftener showerhead. Does anyone know of such a thing or where it may be found. Thanks a bunch.

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC