> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Shower Fixture Repair
Login | Register

Shower Fixture Repair

Posted by Frank Fosco on April 3rd, 2003 08:14 PM
In reply to faucet washers by bc on June 27th, 2000 01:02 AM [Go to top of thread]

I have a "Republic" shower fixture. It is approx.
45 years old. Where can I purchase either a complete new valve stem or proper washers for this fixture. It is a mixer stem with a smaller washer on the end and a large washer/gasket in the center.

Thanks, hope you can help.

Frank Fosco

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC