> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Shower Faucets
Login | Register

Shower Faucets

Posted by Don Dye on December 21st, 2002 09:34 AM
In reply to replacement faucets for shower by gmh on September 28th, 2002 02:47 PM [Go to top of thread]

I have a shower handle that is one single piece that moves from left to right freely to turn on the water and dosen't require pulling to get water pressure. However, when you turn it, nothing is happening, (no water). Something is stripped inside, but what is it and how do I fix it? The brand name is Moen. Thanks in advance for any help you provide.
Plum Dumb

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC