> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > shower faucet fixture
Login | Register

shower faucet fixture

Posted by John Suess on January 10th, 1998 01:37 PM

I just moved in to my home and have a 1950 Milwaukee ranch lannon stone. The shower fixture, I learned, is called a "Queen Anne" and is a long pipe that moves vertically with a small showerhead that also moves. The shower itself doesn't have a tub faucet - all the water comes from this showerhead. I wanted to remove the showerhead to put in a more modern head that also saves water(plus its also beat up). My question is: the thread is too thick or coarse and won't fit any bushing. Can I purchase parts anywhere (cost?). I believe these were made by "Milwaukee faucet" but they no longer exist. I was also wondering if this type of shower exists elsewhere.

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC