> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > shower enclosure material
Login | Register

shower enclosure material

Posted by frank on October 31st, 1999 09:05 AM

My question is about wall coverings for the tub/shower
area. My house was a kit that someone built himself back in
the 1950's. I have a in-floor cast-iron tub. There is also
a window positioned in the middle of the outside wall in the shower
area just above the tub. This feature and the fact that the area
is an odd size prevents using a shower enclosure.
I want to know where and if some kind of plastic or vynil
wall board exists to cover the walls. The laminated particle
board that is up there now is flaking and rotting
from water damage.
If something like this exists where would I find it and
how much could I expect to spend?

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC