> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Shower door seal
Login | Register

Shower door seal

Posted by Angel Z. on January 31st, 2003 03:52 PM
In reply to Shower door parts by sneswood on December 27th, 2002 04:38 PM [Go to top of thread]

We have a 3 yr. old shower enclosure with a push-type door. The rubber seal running top to bottom of the door tore and we need to replace. We found similar "T" or "V" rubber gasket-type, but it was only 36" long (we need 6'). We tried to use 2 of this one, but the old piece appears to be curved. When we use the new "T" or "V" (not sure which one we finally purchased), it sticks straight out and hits the door when it closes, leaving it open slightly. It needs to be curved so the door will close all the way on it. It there somewhere to get this type. We don't have any idea what brand name. As another person mentioned, "Guardian" is on the glass, but as far as the shower door, we don't know. My husband is beside himself in trying to fix this. We can't replace the whole enclosure just because of the seal.

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC