> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > shower
Login | Register


Posted by Paul on October 31st, 1999 05:47 PM
In reply to shower enclosure material by frank on October 31st, 1999 09:05 AM [Go to top of thread]

use a sheet material called FRP-fiberglass reinforced plastic, found in home improvement centers. easy to use,waterproof, extremely durable.

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC