> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Should I Contact Attorney General's office
Login | Register

Should I Contact Attorney General's office

Posted by Tresa Davis-Weir on October 15th, 2002 11:46 AM
In reply to Locations in Ontario near Toronto by PAT HANN on October 14th, 2002 08:55 AM [Go to top of thread]

We gave Jose LLC a check for half of the charge for the refacing of our bath months and months ago. The job should have been installed the middle of September. Instead, I received a call September 10 asking to come and measure again so they could place the order. I asked why they cashed my check months ago if they hadn't in fact placed my order. The owner, John Bibbee, blamed everything on the salesman Nick, whom he said has since been fired. He came to our home Monday September 16, measured again, said he would order the materials and have them in a week. We asked how he could possibly have them in a week since it was to have taken 6 to 8 weeks originally. He said he would expedite the order because of all of the problems and that we were his top priority. We would hear from him the next week. It is October 15, we have heard nothing. My husband has called and left messages for him, none have been returned. I would like a contact number, name and address for the Canadian headquarters of Bath Fitters. Mr. Bibbee told us that the President of Bath Fitters was coming with him the evening he came to resolve our problem, of course he came alone.
It certainly appears we have been bilked. It can't imagine a reputable firm would want to be affiliated with someone of this caliber. I need your assistance in resolving this matter. Sincerely, Tresa Davis-Weir

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2016 Renovate Your World LLC